This delicious dessert is simple to make and unbelievably tasty! Why not whip up a batch for your dad this Father’s day? This recipe would be great to make with kids, just make sure they don’t touch the brandy!
Shop the stunning Cognac glasses here.
Makes 2 large or 4 small mousses
- 150g Salted Caramel Chocolate,
- 6 medium egg whites
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 100g caster
- 100ml double cream, whipped into stiff peaks
- Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt slowly. Turn off the heat and leave whilst you whip the egg whites.
- Empty the egg whites into a large bowl and whisk until they resemble soft peaks, then add the sugar a spoonful at a time, ensuring each one is well combined before adding the next. You will be left with a thick glossy mixture.
- Slowly fold the egg whites into the melted chocolate, taking care not to knock the air out, adding the brandy too.
- Pour into the cognac glasses, leave to set for 2 hours and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
One thought on “Chocolate, Caramel & Sea Salt Mousse with Brandy”
Super delicious looking. Fantastic post. Thank you for sharing.