Today we had a craving for all things noodles, however, we don’t want the extra calories. So, here is our healthy version, for this spiral salad recipe you will need the innovative Kilner Spiralizer Jar.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 beetroots
- Feta cheese
- Pumpkin seeds
- Toasted pine kernels
- Simple oil & vinegar dressing
- Wash and peel your sweet potatoes and beetroots. Cut any wide edges from the vegetable if they are too large to fit into the Spiralizer.
- Spiralize the sweet potato and then the beetroot. Use the jar to make the salad or decant into a serving dish.
- Layer your salad and then sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and feta cheese.
- Toast the pine kernels in a dry pan over a low heat until slightly coloured; sprinkle liberally over your salad.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Beetroot & Sweet Potato Spiral Salad’s on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.