As the weather heats up, our drinks get fruitier, fizzier and much much sweeter. Don’t let booze and empty calories take over your diet, this Iced Tea recipe is light, refreshing and actually good for you! Perfect for garden parties, BBQ’s or just a peaceful afternoon to your self, this recipe will not disappoint! Why not wow your guests and serve this delicious treat in one of our timeless Kilner Dispensers, available in an array of sizes, styles and colours!
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 4/5 cup (200ml) water
- 6 packets of Earl Grey tea
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/2 lb (220g) blueberries
- 1/2 lb (220g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- One handful mint leaves
- Sparkling or still water
- Ice cubes
- Bring the water to a boil, add the tea bags and reduce heat, cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Add the sugar, bring it back to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a jar in your refrigerator for one hour minimum.
- In the meantime, you can seed the pomegranate and prepare strawberries.
- In a large pitcher, add the blueberries, strawberries, pomegranate seeds and mint leaves. Pour in the tea syrup, add ice cubes and fill to the top with sparkling or still water. Serve very cold with a spoonful of fruit in each glasses. Enjoy!
Be sure to share your pictures of your Iced Tea on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.