It’s day thirteen of the 30-day challenge so we’re going to spice things up a little with this delicious lunch recipe! Everybody knows that a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice make your Kilner Jar Salad extra nice. Why not make this super simple Salad Jar recipe the night before and allow the airtight seal on your Kilner Signature Clip Top Jar to infuse the flavours perfectly.
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- ½ fresh red Chilli, de-seeded
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Carrot
- Chopped Red Pepper
- Chopped Cucumber
- Take half of the prepared mango and add to the blender along with chilli, lime juice and water
- Season to taste and blend until smooth
- Add your required amount of dressing to the bottom of your freshly washed Kilner® 500ml preserve jar
- Layer the fruit and vegetables starting with the wettest ingredients first; mango, carrot, cucumber, blueberries and radish
- Top with the watercress.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Mango & Chilli Salad Jar’s on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.