They say you should always save the best until last, and thats exactly what we’ve done here. To end the Silver Mushroom 30 Day Challenge we are gifting you the healthy recipe of all recipes! This Shrimp and Feta salad is simply magnificent, light yet filling, simple yet flavourful- it doesn’t get much better!
Give this one a go and let us know what you think, we will announce the winner of the entire competition tomorrow. Well done to all who entered, we have loved seeing your entires and healthy meals!
- A few teaspoons of your dressing of choice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped avocado
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cucumber
- A few handfuls of romaine lettuce and baby spinach
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped feta
- 6-8 cooked shrimp
- 1 boiled egg, chopped
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
Method: (THIS IS THE BEST BIT)
- Layer all items in order starting with the any dressing of your choice, seal with the lid, grab a fork, napkin and off you go!
Be sure to share your pictures of your Shrimp & Feta Cobb Salad on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.