Chia seeds really are a blessing, not only are they delicious and nutritious but they take all of the hard work out of jam making; and I mean all the hard work! This jam is delicious in porridge, on yogurt, on toast you name it!
- 375g blueberries
- 4 tsp stevia
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 30g chia seeds
- Put the blueberries into a blender or food processor and blend until they reach a puree consistency.
- Place the chia seeds in a large bowl and mix in the stevia and blueberry puree.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours. This will reconstitute the chia seeds so they’re nice and plump.
- Sterilise a Kilner® 0.5l Clip Top Jar, using the water bath method. Pour jam into the jars and seal.
- Store the jam in the fridge and use within 4 days.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Blueberry & Chia Seed Jam on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.