Today is another lunch recipe for you to try! Coleslaw is a classic lunchtime staple and its even better with a sweet apple twist! Be sure to get your hands on the Kilner Spiralizer Jar to make these ‘noodles’ fresh for a delicious jar of goodness.
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 2 red onions
- 1 celeriac
- 2 green apples
- Chilli flakes and walnuts for garnish & added spice
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Wash and peel the celeriac. Spiralize the green apples and celeriac using the Kilner® Spiralizer. If the apple is too large, trim the edges. There is no need to peel the apple, the skin will add texture and flavour to the dish.
- Use the jar to construct a layered salad or pour into a serving dish.
- Slice the red and white cabbage using a knife, this vegetable doesn’t lend itself to spiralizing!
- Chop the red onion into small squares and combine with all of the previous ingredients.
- Add mayonnaise if desired. Sprinkle with walnuts and add chilli flakes for an extra bit of spice.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Spiralized Coleslaw with Apple & Celeriac on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.