White Chocolate Egg Nests
Perfect for baking with little ones, this recipe is simple, fun and delicious. Why not whip up a batch of these Easter Treats today!
100g Shredded Wheat
20g desiccated coconut
300g white chocolate
12 cupcake cases
2 bags of Mini Eggs to decorate
1. Place the Shredded Wheat in a bowl and bash into little pieces.
2. Stir in the coconut until all combined.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle simmer and place a heatproof bowl over the pan.
4. Break up the chocolate and add to the bowl to melt, stirring occasionally.
5. Once melted add the chocolate to the Shredded Wheat and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into your cupcake cases.
6. Press 3 or 4 Mini Eggs into the top of each nest, leave in the fridge to set.
7. Enjoy your Easter treats!
In need of an Easter Treat? Us too, check out our Easter Sale here for a pick me up!