We’re back with another wonderful wintery cocktail recipe for you all. We love cocktails year round, they’re a lovely treat but there is just something about a wintery cocktail that hits a different spot.
We have grown to love Eggnog over the last few years, the heartwarming drink transports us back to the 18th century when George Washington made his first batch of creamy goodness. Historical and boozy, what a treat!
Poured and garnished in under 10 minutes, this gingerbread eggnog winter cocktail is the perfect treat this season. Light the fire, stick on a Christmas Classic and indulge in the wintery goodness that is this cocktail.
We make this drink in our delicate Sandvig Cocktail Saucers, get yours here
. You could make this drink in any of our stunning cocktail glasses, take a look at our collection here
We recommend checking out our glassware collection for all your winter entertaining needs this year, shop here.
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar (one part cinnamon, one part caster sugar)
- Ice to serve
- 235ml Eggnog
- 235ml Vodka
- 235ml Kahlua
- 2 tbsp Molasses, plus more for drizzling
- Pinch of ground Ginger
- Whipped Cream/Spray Cream
- Wet the rims of four cocktail glasses and dip into the cinnamon sugar.
- In your Silver Mushroom Cocktail Shaker combine the ice, eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses and ginger, shake to combine.
- Pour into your rimmed glasses, top with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses before serving.
We hope you enjoy this delicious, gingerbread eggnog recipe. Let us know in the comments if you give this recipe a try!