We know how hard it can be these days scratching your head for things to do with the little ones whilst stuck at home. You’ve exhausted every avenue and you simply cannot sit through another episode of Peppa Pig.
Why not give this ‘no bake’ kiddie friendly recipe a whirl? We’ve been inspired by the wonderful blog Fork & Beans for this fun, healthy, super simple snack. The best part about this recipe is there is no need for your oven!
- 3 apples, cut into 1/2” thick slices
- 2 cups of water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter, creamy and natural
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- rainbow sprinkles
- chocolate sprinkles
- cacao nibs
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped nuts or seeds
- Cut small circles out in the middle of each apple slice.
- Soak the apple rings into the water and lemon juice mixture for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry completely.
- Mix together the peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth and well combined. Slather over each slice.
- Add the toppings of choice. Enjoy!