Who doesn’t love creamy fragrant noodles? Here at Silver Mushroom we believe that being healthy shouldn’t mean that you have to give up on all the delicious things you’ve always loved. Get a little creative and try these fresh zucchini noodles mixed with a rich,creamy and fragrant peanut sesame sauce. Healthy, delicious and ready in just 15 minutes!
For this recipe we strongly recommend that you try using the Kilner Spiralizer Jar, simple, easy and fresh!
- 6 zucchini
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 1 cup of water
- 4 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of spicy chilli sauce (optional, only if you like it spicy)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions (to garnish)
- Begin by shredding zucchini into noodles with the Kilner Spiralizer Jar.
- In the bowl of a food processor, place the peanuts, water, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli sauce and process until you get a thick sauce (If sauce is too thick for your liking, add a bit more of water or sesame oil at a time until it reaches the desired consistency)
- Divide zucchini noodles evenly into two bowls, pour sauce over, and garnish with chopped peanuts, sesame seeds, and chopped spring onions.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Peanut and Sesame Zucchini Noodles on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.