It’s #ThrowbackThursday here at Silver Mushroom with this absolute classic Pear and Stilton Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette! This salad is light, refreshing and flavourful, I challenge you to find somebody who can resist the delicious combination of sweet pear and tangy Stilton. This recipe is sure to change your views on healthy eating for the better!
- 180ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil 60ml Balsamic Oil
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Sunblush Pear, cored and sliced Rocket leaves
- Pomegranate seeds
- Chopped pecan nuts
- Stilton, chopped and cubed
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and salt and pepper to a freshly washed 250ml Kilner Jar and shake until mixed.
- Add the desired amount of dressing to washed 500ml Kilner Preserve Jar.
- Layer the fruit and vegetables starting with the pear, rocket, pomegranate, pecans, rocket.
- Top with the stilton cheese.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Pear & Stilton Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.