We all know lunchtime can be an anticlimax at the best of times, your get up and drag your self to work, spend your morning dreaming of a delicious lunch. Only to find that when the clock strikes 12, once again you’re back at your desk with a plain old sandwich- sound exciting? Didn’t think so!
Why not taste the orient this lunchtime with this beautiful Prawn Satay Asian Noodle Salad! Served in a Kilner Round 0.5 Litre Clip Top Jar!
For the dressing:
- 200ml Coconut milk
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 120ml crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 60ml of vegetable oil
- 2-3 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon each of ginger and garlic puree
For the salad:
- Fine egg Noodles
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- Chopped baby sweetcorn
- Cooked tiger prawns
- Boil the fine egg noodles and leave to cool once cooked
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the require amount of dressing to a Kilner 500ml Clip Top Jar
- Add the cooled egg noodles and then layer the salad leaves and sweetcorn and top with the prawns and finish with wedges of lime and enjoy!
Be sure to share your pictures of your Prawn Satay Asian Noodle Salad on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.