Kilner Clip Top Bottle 0.6 Litre
The Kilner Clip Top Bottles are a new addition to the ever growing range of Kilner preserving pieces. Available in three sizes, the Clip Top Bottles are beautifully designed with traditional Kilner styling. The bold embossed text ‘KILNER’ give the bottles a modern edge. With capacities of 1 Litre, 0.6 Litres and 0.3 Litres, these bottles are ideal for storing and preserving oils, vinegars, cordials and syrups.
Featuring a grey clip top lid and measurement embossing down the bottle, these new Clip Top Bottles are a must have item.
Please note- these bottles are NOT suitable for carbonated liquids.
Kilner 5 Point Quality Assurance System
1. Stainless steel clip won’t rust or tarnish.
2. Gauge of steel carefully manufactured to create perfect tension for gripping the lid and body together and to hold that balance of tension even after many years of use.
3. Lid and body created automatically so every piece is manufactured to a minimum tolerance meaning the lid and body fit perfectly every time creating the perfect seal for food preserving.
4. Kilners 3 QC checking and batch production system where each product run is checked for imperfections and potential issues.
5. Kilner consumers have a dedicated customer service department to answer questions, queries and help for preserving, pickling and jamming.
The Kilner Brand
Kilner have been producing glass jars for nearly 200 years and the iconic clip top jar is world renowned. Customers can also now buy all the accessories needed to label and decorate their preserve jars, in addition to a vast collection of different shapes and sizes of jar.
A Kilner jar is no longer a practical accessory to store away in a cupboard or pantry. Kilner has gained a name as a designer brand, due to their reputation for being both stylish and functional. The metal clip tops and orange rubber seals are easily recognisable, giving off a country kitchen “homemade” rustic vibe.
The traditional preserve jar has gained uber cool status in bars and restaurants due to its ability to double up as a cocktail glass. The preserve jar has masqueraded as a cool cocktail glass so many times now that Kilner decided to put a handle on it and introduce a range specifically aimed at drinking glasses. This drinkware range is rapidly rising in popularity and showing no signs of stopping.
New for Kilner
Other spin offs of the original jars which have seen incredible success are Kilner Spice Jars, tiny miniature clip top jars. And of course, the extremely popular Kilner 8 Litre Drinks Dispenser, which is an enlarged Kilner clip top jar. The drinks dispensers feature a Kilner logo embossed on the front and an airtight seal for freshness, so that you can serve or store drinks in it.
2016 has seen the introduction of the Kilner Coffee Grinder and Kilner Cocktail Shaker. Various miniature versions of previous Kilner products such as the famous Handled Drinking Jar are now available. And the fabulous Vintage range now includes a new shape Vintage Drinks Dispenser and matching Vintage Handled Jars.
The latest season launch sees two new Barrel shaped dispensers. A small 1 litre Barrell Dispenser for spirits, and a larger 6 Litre Cocktail Dispenser. As well as extra dispensers, there is also the new 1 Litre food on the go jar, and various labels.