What better way to kick off the festive celebrations than with a heartwarming, delicious winter cocktail? We’re sure you’re familiar with the oh-so-popular White Russian cocktail, the creamy, coffee beverage served in many a bar around the world. Well this twist on the iconic drink is sure to have your bells jingling this season.
As soon as the sun pops behind a cloud in August, all we can think about is what we can add pumpkin spice to this Autumn, other than our staple PSL of course. Introducing the Pumpkin Spice White Russian. As with every recipe we share on our blog, this Pumpkin Spiced White Russian is ridiculously easy despite looking rather impressive!..
We make this yummy recipe in non other than our stunning Smoke Champagne Flutes, available to shop here. The delicate lines on the glass really set off the rich brown coffee tones of the cocktail. We recommend checking out our glassware collection for all your winter entertaining needs this year, shop here.
INGREDIENTS (Serves One)
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua
- 6 tablespoons ice cold Milk
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 2 to 3 teaspoons canned pumpkin puree (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- Whipped Cream/Spray Cream
- In your Silver Mushroom Cocktail Shaker combine the Kahlua, milk, vodka, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and shake well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your Sandvig Glass and garnish with whipped cream, a cinnamon stick and star anise.
We hope you enjoy this delicious, creamy, winter cocktail. Let us know in the comments if you give this recipe a try!