As promised, behold the first recipe in our mini series is now live. And let us tell you, it’s a cracker.
We have teamed up with the incredibly talented Katie from thehumblepescatarian.co.uk to bring you a series of super simple recipes using only the best equipment from our store and a sprinkle of magic from Katie and her delish recipes.
As Katie and ourselves are both avid breakfast lovers, we thought we’d bring you a modern twist on the classic Scrambled Egg. Now, you may be thinking why scrambled eggs? Everybody knows how to make scrambled eggs, right? Wrong. These are not just scrambled eggs, these are the best scrambled eggs you will ever make. Renamed- Silky Scrambled Eggs thanks to the secret ingredient.
This recipe features our brand new collection of SMEG Cookware, which you can purchase here. Available in two beautiful shades with a stunning satin/matt finish, these pans are induction friendly and also dishwasher and oven safe. What more could you want from you cookware?
- 6 Clarence court Burford Brown eggs
- 2 tbsp butter (Lurpak)
- 1.5 tbsp mascarpone
- 70ml cream
- In a bowl, whisk your mascarpone and your cream until thinner in texture and add your eggs one by one continuing to whisk.
- Melt your butter over a medium heat and once just melted, add in your egg mixture.
- Fold (but Do not stir or over mix) your eggs until they start to come together. You’re looking for a creamy texture this should take a couple of minutes.
- Season with sea salt and a dash of cracked black pepper and serve with toasted sourdough.