Avocado’s have all sorts of health benefits, besides containing over 20 vitamins and minerals, they are incredible for you hair, skin nails and pretty much everything else. As if this isn’t enough, they are also an incredibly delicious and versatile when it comes to cooking. One of our favourite avocado recipes is creamy guacamole, this Mexican dip goes with pretty much everything and is as creamy as can be! Try this Creamy Guacamole recipe as a healthy snack or a side at dinner time, store it in your Kilner Signature Jar to keep it fresh for days!
- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons finely minced cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a potato masher until it is smooth. Stir in the lime juice, mayonnaise, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Put guacamole in serving dish and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately, press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate and serve preferably within 24 hours. Drizzle with olive oil just before serving.
Be sure to share your pictures of your Creamy Guacamole Dip’s on our facebook page #Silvermushroom30-dayChallenge!
Click here to go back to the competition.