All orders are dispatched in the UK, normally within two business days of order, providing the item is in stock. Postage and handling costs are dependent on the service chosen, and the weight of the final order at checkout.
Our UK Standard Delivery takes between 2 and 7 working days. This excludes Sundays and Public Holidays.
- For items weighing under 1kg, a Standard delivery charge of £2.95 applies, and these smaller items will be dispatched via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery.
Parcels weighing over 1kg will be sent via DPD. You will receive a confirmation email from Silver Mushroom and DPD when your parcel is dispatched, and you will receive an email and/or text message notification to let you know the time your parcel will be delivered.
- For parcels weighing between 1kg and 10kg, a Standard Delivery Charge of £4.95 applies.
- For parcels weighing over 10kg but under 15kg, a Standard Delivery Charge of £5.95 applies.
- For parcels weighing over 15kg, a Standard Delivery Charge of £6.95 applies.
- Silver Mushroom also offer a UK Next Day Delivery service, for a charge of £8.95. For Next Day Delivery, you must place your order before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be delivered within two working days, excluding weekends and Public Holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- For UK Next Day Before 10am, all orders must similarly be placed before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be delivered within two working days, excluding weekends and Public Holidays. For this service, a Next Day 10.00am delivery charge of £15.95 applies.
- For UK Saturday Delivery, orders must be placed by 1pm the Friday before. For Saturday Delivery, a charge of £15.95 applies. Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered the Saturday after the following Saturday (i.e. 8 days).
Please contact us via telephone, email or via our online form for a shipping quotation to the US and other destinations. Our shipping costs cover UK addresses only (unless specified) However we will be more than happy to help.
(Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
The Distance Selling Regulations allow a cooling off period of 7 days from receipt of goods covered under the legislation. Customers may return goods without reason within this period for a full refund of the purchase price (excluding original carriage). Goods returned must be complete, unused, and with the manufacturer’s packaging undamaged. The cost of returning and appropriately insuring the goods until satisfactory receipt will be borne by the customer. To cancel an order under the terms of the Direct Selling legislation the customer should contact Silver Mushroom Ltd in writing or by email within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The customer will be required to return the goods before a refund can be processed.
You can pay safely and securely via Paypal, Credit/Debit Card.
A wishlist allows you to save a collection of required/desired products without the need to purchase. Save them to your account and return later.
If goods received have been damaged in transit, the customer should contact Silver Mushroom Ltd within 7 days of receipt, either by telephone, in writing, or by using the contact form on the contact page, describing the damage. The purchase price will be refunded to the customer on a pro-rata basis. For example if one glass in an order of six glasses arrives damaged or broken, one sixth of the purchase price will be refunded.
To cancel an order under the terms of the Direct Selling legislation the customer should contact Silver Mushroom Ltd in writing or by email within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The customer will be required to return the goods before a refund can be processed.