This recipe is perfect for those evenings when you really fancy indulging on something rich and creamy but don’t have the time or energy to whip up something complicated.
The best thing about this is that the chances are you already have most of the ingredients just waiting to be turned into something delicious.
Super Simple Creamy Salmon Pasta
🍣 200g Shredded Smoked Salmon
🍝 200g Pasta of choice
🥛 180ml Heavy Cream
🍾 80ml White Wine
🍃 1 tsp Fresh Dill, finely diced
🧅 2 small Shallots, finely diced
🧄 2 cloves Garlic, finely diced
🧈 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
🌶️ small pinch of Chilli Flakes
🍋 Lemon Juice, to taste
🧀 Parmesan, to serve
🧂 Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
🫒 Olive Oil for frying
1. Cook pasta until al dente, reserve one cup of starchy pasta water and set aside.
2. In a large pan, gently melt butter until browned. Lower heat and add the shallots & garlic.
3. Pour in wine, deglazing the pan as necessary, simmer for a few minutes to reduce. Stir in the cream.
4. Add in the dill, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Stir in a little of the reserved pasta water to create a silky sauce.
6. Add in the salmon and the pasta, stir to combine.
7. Tuck in and enjoy 🍽️💕