Is there anything better than dessert? How about dessert for breakfast? This delicious Banana Split recipe is healthy, simple to make and the perfect way to have dessert for breakfast without feeling guilty.
- 1 banana, split lengthwise
- 1 c. vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 blueberries
- 1/4 chopped strawberries
- 4 tbsp. granola
- Honey, for drizzling
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Slice banana in half length ways and place in a long narrow dish.
- Scoop the yoghurt on the top and drizzle over the honey.
- Top with chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries and granola. Serve immediately.