Everyone loves fudge at Christmas, and it’s even better when it’s homemade. This super simple recipe is great for the whole family to get involved in, and they likelihood is you probably already have the ingredients in your cupboard!
You might need these bits and bobs:
- Gingerbread Man Mould (shop here)
- Mason Cash Batter bowl (view here)
- Master Class Smart Space Baking Equipment Set (view here)
- Typhoon Living Scales Cream (view here)
- Colour Works Antique Cream Silicone Spoon (view here)
- Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Mug – Cerise (view here) (for that well needed brew!)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Stir in molasses and then flavor with spices – adjust to your personal preference.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized portions into your gingerbread man silicone tray, if using, or fold out into an oiled 9”x9″ cake pan.
- Press the fudge down with wet, clean hands to ensure it sets evenly, and then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight…if you can stand to wait.
- Pop out of the tray – or cut into slices if using the cake pan – and serve or package for gifts.
Please be sure to tag us in any photos of your creations, we’d love to see how you get on!
Merry Christmas! x