Quarantine may be here, but it’s sure not going to stop us baking! In our opinion, anything ‘melty’ is golden when baking, it is a delicious texture and makes for a decadent treat! These babies are made with staple ingredients that you’re likely to have on hand already. Once cooked, these muffins are rolled in butter and sugar…
Start to finish: 20 minutes
- 130g flour
- 130g sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 180ml milk
- 75g butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 115g butter melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 115g sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
2) Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
4) Gradually beat the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
5) Grease a mini muffin pan, don’t use liners, fill each hole to 2/3’s full. Bake for 12 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6) Whilst the muffins are cooling, mix together the cinnamon and the sugar for the topping.
7) Gently roll the muffins in the melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture- enjoy!