Why not treat your friends and family to a Sponge Cake this Bank Holiday weekend?
This Mason Cash Bakewell Mixing Bowl would be the perfect tool for the job!
- 225g (8 oz) self-raising flour
- 225g (8 oz) butter, at room temperature
- 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C / gas mark 4.
- Measure all the ingredients into the Mason Cash Bakewell Mixing Bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients using a electric whisk.
- Pour the mixture into 2 non-stick 7 inch (18cm) tins.
- Place them in the oven till golden brown 15-25 minutes.
- Cool, serve and enjoy!